Giving to Oldfields
Oldfields Girls are Going Places, Thanks to You!
The Oldfields Experience is unlike any other. For over 150 years, our School has provided girls with exceptional educational opportunities that allow them to discover who they are, to learn their strengths, to challenge themselves, and to find their voice. They form lifelong connections based upon a long history of traditions that value genuine kindness, trust, and mutual respect. While we celebrate each of our girls’ diverse individuality, it is the shared deep-rooted sense of belonging that makes our community a family and our campus a home.
Why support Oldfields School?
The School's most important ongoing fundraising priority is The Oldfields Fund, which provides critical support for the School's annual operating budget. Your gift has a direct impact by:
- Ensuring each girl receives personalized attention academically, socially, and emotionally
- Attracting the best and brightest faculty for our broad and deep curriculum
- Investing in cutting-edge technology to prepare our girls for life beyond Oldfields
- Maintaining and preserving our beautiful, historic campus
The campus Oldfields enjoys today and its endowment exists because of the tremendous generosity of past donors. Capital gifts ensure the future of the School by providing brick-and-mortar building projects and/or endowment.
Gifts to endowment help alleviate the pressure of the operating budget and are referred to as the "principal" or "corpus." These gifts remain untouched and are invested, with interest income supporting the purposes of the endowment.
Legacy gifts help provide the means for the School to remain true to its mission of educating young women in a supportive, family-like atmosphere which encourages individual achievement, mutual respect, and a strong sense of community.
The Largo Core Society honors alumnae, current parents, parents of alumnae, faculty, staff, trustees, and friends who have made provisions in their estate plans for the benefit of Oldfields School. Planned gifts to Oldfields enable you to make a lasting contribution to the School you love—a contribution that will have a significant impact even beyond your lifetime.
Ways to Give
If you have questions about making a gift to Oldfields School, please contact Director of Development Pamela Susi at 443-662-1017 or SusiP@OldfieldsSchool.org.
- The Largeness of Heart Society: $25,000 and above
- The Anna Austen McCulloch Society: $10,000 - $24,999
- The Miss Nan Society: $5,000 - $9,999
- The Head of School Society: $2,500 - $4,999
- The 1867 Society: $1,867 - $2,499
- The Oldfields Society: $1,000 - $1,866
- The Old House Society: $500 - $999
- The Glencoe Society: $1 - $499