This page will continue to be updated as new COVID-19 guidelines, policies, and practices are available. Please check back frequently. The health, safety, and well-being of our students and staff remains our first consideration. As COVID-19 metrics continue to evolve across the state and county, Oldfields School will continue to use guidance from our COVID-19 physician consultant and local state and federal health experts to guide our COVID-19 mitigation response.
As of July 1, 2022:
- All students, faculty, and staff must be up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations and provide documentation prior to arrival on campus in August of 2022.
- During periods of high community transmission, students, faculty, staff, and visitors may be required to wear masks and/or social distance indoors.
- Parents and community members will continue to receive COVID-19 Health and Safety updates and notifications via email. These emails will also be posted on this page.
Please contact the appropriate department listed below with questions:
- Health and Wellness: Director of Health Services Darla Carter HealthCenter@oldfieldsschool.org or 443-662-1029
- Academics: Director of Academics Carrie Hammond, HammondroC@OldfieldsSchool.org
- Student/Residential Life and Campus Community: Assistant Head of School Caroline Blaum, BlaumC@OldfieldsSchool.org