Good news! Oldfields has upgraded our Learning Management System.
The new system is more robust and combines the parent portal with grades, class pages, and attendance all in a single location. We are in the process of finalizing the site for the 2022-2023 academic year. Be on the lookout for a login information in the coming days.
Every parent is a member of The Oldfields Parent Association (OPA). The OPA was formed with the purpose of enriching the experiences of Oldfields girls through activities and events that bring families, students, and teachers together. Through volunteer involvement, the OPA organizes and supports activities designed to promote a loving and safe environment for our girls so that they may excel in all aspects of their Oldfields experience.
What does the OPA Do?
- Builds positive relationships with families and the School.
- Designs and produces Oldfields spirit wear to raise funds for OPA initiatives.
- Supports OS faculty and staff by hosting appreciation luncheons and breakfasts.
- Recruits and organizes volunteers for various OS activities and events.
- Furthers the mission and vision of Oldfields School by pledging to aide in the achievement of Each Girl’s Success.
- Like Oldfields on Facebook, follow on Instagram, and share our posts!
- Attend OPA meetings - call in to listen and participate.
- Provide support for special activities and events.
How to support Oldfields through Amazon
Help Oldfields by shopping on AmazonSmile!
It’s incredibly easy!
- Go to smile.amazon.com.
- Choose Oldfields School.
- Make your purchases exactly as you would on Amazon.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Oldfields. The money they donate will go towards the cost of running the School.
2022-2023 Leadership Team
Sarah Halford P’24
Sheryl Stollof P’23
1500 Glencoe Road
Sparks Glencoe, MD 21152