Oldfields campus is a quiet place once the students go home for the summer. The faculty and staff miss the laughter in the dorms, the clip clop of horse’s hooves, the sound of music from the dance studio, and the shouts of joy from the athletic fields. But this year we have good news for all—the campus will be filled with the wonderful sounds of summer thanks to the new and improved Oldfields Summer Camps!
The Oldfields Summer Camp experience is an opportunity to open our doors to the local community as well as our own students through partnerships with existing camp programing in addition to our own faculty run camps:
- Technology Camps through Black Rocket Technology
- STEM Camps through Innovative Minds of Maryland
- Soccer Camp through Brazilian United Soccer Academy
- Equestrian Athlete Training Camp through Daniel Stewart
- American Dance Training Camp
- Oldfields Riding Experience through our wonderful riding instructors
- Creative Movement Camp through Curly Q Yoga
- Safe Sitter Camp through CPR with Confidence
Day and residential options are available for kids 5 and up. Programs run from June 24 through August 10. Our mission is to create learning opportunities that are hands-on, engaging, and fun in an environment that cultivates and fosters creativity and passion.
For detailed information and registration, visit www.OldfieldsSchool.org/Summer. New camps continue to come on board, so keep checking back with us!
If you have questions, reach out to Austen C. Hannis, Director of Summer Programs at HannisA@OldfieldsSchool.org.
Happy, busy, noisy, fun summer!