Capital gifts are major gifts that ensure the future of the School by providing for either brick-and-mortar building projects or endowment. Gifts to the endowment help alleviate the pressure of the operating budget and are referred to as the "principal" or "corpus." These gifts always remain untouched and are invested. Only interest income is used to support the purposes of the endowment.
The campus Oldfields enjoys today, and its endowment exists because of the tremendous generosity of past donors. Major gifts may be in the form of cash, securities, personal property, deferred or planned gifts, and bequests. Donors should consult with a tax advisor to understand fully the benefits of such a gift.
- SunNov10 IEA Horse Show Garrison Forest
- MonNov11 Open House 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- FriNov15 Exam Review Weekend Begins
- SatNov16 Swan Lake Local Horse Show
- SunNov17 Swan Lake Local Horse Show