Elite Athlete Camp
DRYLAND TRAINING FOR ALL FEMALE ATHLETES
Residential Program for Girls
July 15 - July 18
- MENTAL COACHING: Learn to boost your confidence, courage, and concentration.
- FITNESS AND CROSS FIT: Build strength, stamina, and suppleness in the elite US gym.
- TEAM-BUILDING WORKSHOPS: Learn how camaraderie is just as important as confidence.
- ATHLETE NUTRITION AND HEALTH: Learn leading-edge ways to fuel your body for success.
- YOGA AND INJURY PREVENTION: Discover many other ways to stay healthy.
- PRACTICE like an athlete!
Questions? Contact HEAD COACH DANIEL STEWART: firstname.lastname@example.org
Four-day dryland training camps at Oldfields' state-of-the-art facilities featuring 35 hours of mental coaching, fitness workshops and workouts, athlete nutrition, yoga, team-building, and more. Please note that these camps are designed to maximize the amount of time you can focus on your own development as an athlete. Open to athletes of all sports and levels.
About Coach Daniel Stewart
Head Coach Daniel Stewart has been a successful international coach for over 25 years and has trained athletes throughout the world. In addition to coaching equestrians on several US Teams at World Championships, he also worked as a consultant-coach for the US Pentathlon team. Stewart has a degree in physical education and has coached a variety of other sports including track & field, volleyball, sailing, windsurfing, and skiing. As the internationally acclaimed author of PRESSURE PROOF and FIT AND FOCUSED IN 52, he’s considered one of the worlds leading experts on sports psychology, athletics, and performance. He teaches thousands of athletes around the world at clinics, camps, and conventions each year.
More information visit: Pressure Proof AcademyDownload the Elite Athlete Camp Flyer (PDF)