Oldfields Diversity Statement
Oldfields is committed to ensuring a diverse community. The school welcomes national and international students into a community that nurtures a multitude of talents, skill levels, and learning styles.
At Oldfields, each girl’s success is enhanced as we celebrate the personal experiences that often are informed by socio-economic status, race, age, nationality, ideology, sexual orientation, gender identity, expression and ethnicity.
We honor and respect the opportunity to learn and grow from the multitude of valuable life experiences and personal beliefs from every member of our community. The community is committed to a continuously active and innovative process of creating a welcoming, inclusive, and safe environment for everyone.
Read more about some of our diversity activities.
- WedAug01 Student Registration Due
- WedAug29 Preseason athletes return (mandatory for all IAAM varsity/JV players)
- FriAug31 New international students and seniors arrive
- SatSep01 Senior Leadership training - 9 AM 9:00 AM
- MonSep03 Returning boarding and day students arrive 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM