Oldfields Diversity Statement
Oldfields is committed to ensuring a diverse community. The school welcomes national and international students into a community that nurtures a multitude of talents, skill levels, and learning styles.
At Oldfields, each girl’s success is enhanced as we celebrate the personal experiences that often are informed by socio-economic status, race, age, nationality, ideology, sexual orientation, gender identity, expression and ethnicity.
We honor and respect the opportunity to learn and grow from the multitude of valuable life experiences and personal beliefs from every member of our community. The community is committed to a continuously active and innovative process of creating a welcoming, inclusive, and safe environment for everyone.
Read more about some of our diversity activities.
- SatFeb16 Winter Play: Steel Magnolias 7:00 PM
- SunFeb17 Winter Play: Steel Magnolias 2:00 PM
- WedFeb20 Winter Sports Awards 4:00 PM
- FriFeb22 MD Dance Alliance 10:00 AM to 9:00 PMGordon Center in Owings Mills
- WedFeb27 Winter Academic Awards 10:05 AM to 11:05 AM