Small School, BIG Opportunities
- 3:1 Teacher to Student Ratio
- Average Class Size of 4
- May Programs
Dedicated and Caring Faculty
At no other time in a young woman’s life will there be so many caring educators invested in her success and who are eager to help her reach her highest potential. Our teachers bring diverse perspectives and experiences that develop students who are global citizens.
- 68% hold advanced degrees
- 10 years average tenure
- Over 50% faculty live on campus
Challenging and Flexible Academic Curriculum
Here, girls have taken center stage for over 150 years. Every aspect of Oldfields—from the classroom, to the athletic fields, and especially student leadership—is designed for girls. At a time when so many outside influences define who a girl should be, Oldfields provides a place free from that pressure and distraction—where girls can focus on who they are and what passions they wish to pursue. The result is young women who are filled with confidence, embrace leadership opportunities, and aspire to improve the world as they move on to college and beyond. Nothing could better describe an Oldfields girl.
Girls from single-sex school report:
- 6 times more likely to consider STEM majors than girls in coed schools
- 90% feel supported by their all-girl peers as compared with 75% at coed schools
- 87% feel their opinions are respected compared to 58% at coed schools
Want more information? We're here for you every step of the way!