- While interscholastic competitive sports are on hold for now, our students will be active in our traditional co-curricular programs and modified daily athletics.
- Riding is available for students; however, all activities will be on campus through September.
- Roommates and dorms will live as family units, and face coverings will not be required in personal rooms.
- Dormitories are restricted to residents and key personnel. Students will be encouraged to gather outside and in our larger indoor spaces.
- All essential visitors must contact the School in advance to schedule an appointment and complete a visitor screening form before arriving.
- Families will not be allowed to visit campus from August 22 to September 31, at which time this policy will be reevaluated.
- Requests for students to leave campus for essential reasons will be considered on an individual basis.
All information is subject to change as the situation in which we operate is dynamic.
Even as public health guidelines necessitate some adaptations to our day-to-day operations, we are fortunate that our 140-acre campus and small student body provide numerous options and advantages in adapting to new guidelines.