Congratulations—you’re in! Now what?
We are so excited to have you join our community! You may be wondering, “What steps do I have to take to prepare for the start of school?” Glad you asked. There are some preparations and paperwork, but we are here to help you every step of the way! Below is a timeline to guide you through the enrollment process. Let’s get started.
- Review the 2020-2021 School Calendar. This will allow you to begin making your travel plans.
- Upload a photo for the 2020-2021 New Student Presentation.
- Connect with your Big Sister. Your first Oldfields tradition! Your Big Sister will reach out to you and will be the one to show you the ropes as you learn about life at Oldfields!
- Connect with your Advisor. Your Advisor will reach out to you and will be your family's support system as they are ready and willing to help guide, challenge, and support you!
- Visit the Oldfields Enrollment page on our website to begin the process.You will receive an email from Oldfields with your personalized login credentials to complete the necessary enrollment forms. If you have questions about your login, email Communications@OldfieldsSchool.org or Communications@OldfieldsSchool.org.
- Access health forms via the Magnus Health Portal. The same login credentials listed above will allow you to access the Magnus Health Portal where you will complete all medical forms. Oldfields requires all students to have a completed physical form signed by a physician and submitted prior to coming to campus. Questions about health forms should be directed to HealthCtrNurses@OldfieldsSchool.org.
- International students must complete I-20 and guardian forms. International families will receive communication from the Admission Office regarding the completion of your I-20 forms.
- All students must have a health insurance plan from a US-based insurance carrier. Oldfields offers the Premier Health Plan for those wishing to purchase a US-based health insurance plan.
Phase II - Late July 2020
- Review the entire Oldfields Enrollment page and submit all necessary information including Enrollment Forms and Magnus Health Forms before your arrival.
- Submit your photo if you haven’t already.
- Review the Oldfields Community Guidebook and sign the pledge.
- Review the dress code guidelines found in the Oldfields Community Guidebook before back-to-school shopping.
- Watch for your course of study email from the Academic Office which will list the classes you will be taking.
- Begin summer reading
- Purchase required textbooks
- Technology Requirements—Oldfields is a “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) program
- Boarding students, complete Rooming Questionnaire. The Rooming Questionnaire is part of the Student Enrollment Form.
Phase III - August 2020
- Boarding students, stock up for your new dorm room!
- Receive your Net Classroom login and user instructions from the Academic Office. This will allow you to view comments and grades from your teachers.
That's it! You are ready. Come to campus and meet everyone!
Still need help? Review our Frequently Asked Questions or contact:
Mary Kate Thompson