Welcome to Oldfields!
Congratulations—you’re coming to oldfields! Now what?
We are so excited to have you join our community! You may be wondering, “What steps do I have to take before joining the OS community?” Glad you asked. There are some preparations and paperwork, but we are here to help you every step of the way! Below is a timeline to guide you through the enrollment process. Let’s get started.
Phase I - Complete by July 15
- Review the 2021-2022 School Calendar. This will allow you to begin making your travel plans.
- Upload a photo for the 2021-2022 New Student Presentation. This helps us all get to know each other more quickly.
- Connect with your Big Sister. Your first Oldfields tradition! Your Big Sister will reach out to you and will be the one to show you the ropes as you learn about life at Oldfields!
- Get to know with your Advisor. Your Advisor will reach out to you and will be your family's adult support system at Oldfields as they are ready and willing to help guide, challenge, and support you!
- Visit the Oldfields Enrollment page (you will get an email when the forms are live and ready to go) to begin the process. Your email from Oldfields will include your personalized login credentials needed to complete the necessary enrollment forms. If you have questions about your login, email Communications@OldfieldsSchool.org.
- Access health forms via the Magnus Health Portal. The same login credentials listed above will allow you to access the Magnus Health Portal where you will complete all medical forms. Oldfields requires all students to have a completed physical form signed by a physician and submitted prior to coming to campus. Questions about health forms should be directed to HealthCtrNurses@OldfieldsSchool.org.
- International students must complete I-20 and guardian forms. International families will receive communication from the Admission Office regarding the completion of your I-20 forms.
- All students must have a health insurance plan from a US-based insurance carrier. Oldfields offers the Premier Health Plan for those wishing to purchase a US-based health insurance plan.
Phase II - Complete by August 28
- Review the Oldfields Community Guidebook and sign the pledge. This will be emailed to you in July.
- Review the dress code guidelines found in the Oldfields Community Guidebook before back-to-school shopping.
- Watch for your course of study email from the Academic Office which will list the classes you will be taking.
- Begin summer reading.
- Purchase required textbooks for fall courses.
- Review the Technology Requirements: Oldfields is a “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) program.
- As part of the Student Enrollment Forms, boarding students will complete the rooming questionnaire.
- Boarding students, stock up for your new dorm room!
- Day students, think about items you'd like in your locker!
- Receive your Net Classroom login and user instructions from the Academic Office. This will allow you to view comments and grades from your teachers.
That's it! You are ready. Come to campus and meet everyone!
Still need help? Review our Frequently Asked Questions or contact:
Mary Kate Thompson