Welcome, New Oldfields Students!
Congratulations—you’re coming to oldfields! Now what?
We are so excited to have you join our community! You may be wondering, “What are the next steps to start the enrollment process?” Glad you asked. There are some preparations and paperwork, but we are here to help you every step of the way! Below is information for you and your family to review along with detailed instructions to guide you along the way. Let’s get started!
Information for Review
The Academic Calendar includes important dates, school breaks, and holidays so you can plan your year.
Items to Complete
- Upload a favorite photo or yourself for the new student presentation.This helps us faculty and staff get to know you more quickly.
- Review Oldfields dress code so that you are prepared, comfortable, and ready to participate upon your arrival.
- Collect your academic, athletic, and dorm room supplies. Be sure to remember some fun decorations for your room or locker.
- Complete your Magnus Health Forms. Upon receipt of your personalized username and password from our Communications Department, please complete and submit all forms including a physical form signed by a physician. Students will not be allowed on campus until all forms are submitted. Questions about health forms should be directed to HealthCtrNurses@OldfieldsSchool.org.
- Visit our Enrollment Forms page to find everything you need to know and complete. We recommend you begin with the FAQS.
Things to Look Forward to
Connect with your “Big.” Welcome to your first Oldfields tradition! A special Oldfields student will be reaching out to you and will be the one to show you, her “Little,” the ropes as you learn about life at Oldfields.
Get to know your Advisor. As your “go to” for almost everything, you will be hearing from your Advisor soon. This faculty or staff member will be your family's support system at Oldfields as they are ready and willing to help guide, challenge, and support you and your fellow advisees.