Open House Date
October 15, 2022
10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
- Kindness is Our Culture. We believe that a school where trust is intrinsic, kindness is inherent, and independent thinking is valued, provides the greatest opportunity for growth and achievement.
- Our Small School Creates Big Opportunities. We believe that the best learning happens in a space where students are known and their voices are celebrated; here, learning means doing.
- Nothing is Better than Being Yourself. You are embraced as you are, because who you are “supposed” to be doesn’t exist here. The result is a shared, deep-rooted sense of belonging that makes our community a family and our campus a home.
- You May Not Know Who You Are...Yet. True personal growth isn’t about limiting your focus to one area of specialization, but rather providing you with the flexibility to explore many interests.
- An All-Girls’ Education is Life-Changing. At a time when so many outside influences attempt to define who a girl should be, Oldfields provides a place free from that pressure—where girls can focus on who they are and what passions they wish to pursue.