The Annual Fund
The School's most important ongoing fundraising priority is meeting the goal of The Annual Fund each year. Unrestricted contributions from alumnae, current and past parents, and friends that augment the School's annual operating budget are considered gifts to The Annual Fund.
Such gifts are not only a critically important source of funds for such areas as academic program expenses, athletics, campus maintenance, faculty salaries and professional development, riding, student scholarships, technology, and the visual and performing arts, but also help to make up the difference between tuition and the actual cost of educating each girl.
Please consider joining an Oldfields Annual Fund Gift Society:
- The Largeness of Heart Society $25,000 and above
- The Anna Austen McCulloch Society $10,000 - $24,999
- The Miss Nan Society $5,000 - $9,999
- The Head of School Society $2,500 - $4,999
- The 1867 Society $1,867 - $2,499
- The Oldfields Society $1,000 - $1,866
- The Old House Society $750 - $999
- The Green and White Society $500 - $749
- The Glencoe Society $250 - $499
For questions about Annual Giving, please contact Katie Ritter, 443-662-1035.