Oldfields School is committed to the intellectual and moral development of young women. In a culture of kindness and mutual respect, we encourage each student to make the most of her academic and personal potential. We seek to guide each student to grow in character, confidence, and knowledge by encouraging her to embrace the values of personal honesty, intellectual curiosity, and social responsibility.
Our motto – Fortezza, Umilitade, e Largo Core - Courage, Humility, and Largeness of Heart, are the core values and beliefs that define our school culture.
Oldfields School is an equal opportunity employer, and is constantly seeking to provide our students with the best faculty and administration available. We seek applicants who are open to professional growth and are committed to our mission and motto.
Qualified candidates can submit their resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
1500 Glencoe Road
Sparks Glencoe, Maryland 21152
Position: Human Resources / Business Office Associate (PART-TIME)
Oldfields School is searching for an experienced Human Resource / Business Office Associate on our campus in Sparks – Glencoe, Maryland.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of employee records
- New employee interviews and orientation
- Benefits administration
- Maintenance of policies, procedures, and manuals
- Administration of Wellness Programs
- ACA knowledge a plus
- Assistance to Business Office with various projects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of human resource experience
- 20 +/- hours per week
- Proficient with various Microsoft Office programs
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail
Date Needed: 2/22/17
Head Varsity Softball Coach
Oldfields School is currently seeking a Head Women’s Varsity Softball Coach for the 2017 Spring Season. We are a boarding school of 175 girls looking to build our very young program in the IAAM ‘C’ conference. Personal competitive high school and/or college experience preferred.
- Teaching, coaching and mentoring an exceptional group of female athletes.
- Prepare each athlete individually while upholding a strong, positive team mentality.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the rules, strategies and techniques of the game.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Availability for all practices, games, championships and award banquets.
- Practice time: M – F (3:45 – 5:45pm)
- Approximately 2 games/week
- Ability to drive a 15 passenger vehicle – Training available.
- Start Date – February 22nd, 2017
- End Date – May 13th, 2017
- We offer competitive pay for this temporary position.
Please send resume and cover letter to our Athletic Director, Keslie Tomlinson. TomlinsonK@OldfieldsSchool.org